Jackson Seed Service was created in 1979 as a local seed cleaning and processing plant. Three decades later, the business continues to provide local farmers with quality service and trustworthy advice.
Jackson Seed Service was created in 1979 as a local seed cleaning and processing plant
- Additional storage built in Dresden
- Added the Rutherford location
- Chosen by NK Seeds Canada as a processor and distributor for Silverline Seeds
- Jackson Seed Service celebrates their 30th year of business. (2010)
- Renovated/updated the existing food grade processing plant
- Added an additional PLC controlled processing plant
- Construction is completed on a new food grade soybean plant in order to meet an increased demand for processed food grade soybeans. (2003)
- Additional grain storage is built. (2005, 2006, 2009)
- New seed processing plant built to accommodate expanding seed business. (1992)
- Additional new warehouse space is added. (1996)
- Jackson’s Seed Grade Division begins to produce certified seed for Syngenta Seeds of Canada, formerly Northrup King.
- Jackson’s Food Grade Division is contracted to bag and clean locally produced soybeans for Canada Packers, which would eventually be purchased by Maple Leaf Foods.
- Jackson seed service is founded and incorporated by Dennis Jackson in Dresden, Ontario.